Our Mission - Vision - Values
Vision: To create a safe and substance abuse free community for all.
Mission: The Miami Coalition for a Safe and Drug-Free Community, in cooperation with our partners and community stakeholders, will work to reduce the prevalence, impact and consequences of all forms of substance abuse, drug addiction, crime and related social issues through education, advocacy, research and coordination of community services.
- Collaboration (power in numbers)
- Research (fact vs. fiction)
- Knowledge (subject matter experts)
- Cultural and Linguistic Competency (community diversity)
- Prevention (through awareness)
- Education (consequences of actions)
- Communication (get the word out)
- Respect (drug abuse impacts everyone)